Aims and Objectives
Our objectives are to:
- Share the best about gardening with everyone.
- Beyond the beauty, teach the benifits of growing flowers, plants, herbs and preserving the environment.
- Inform and train the mountain community about the best gardening practices.
- Build on expert knowledge to safeguard and advance horticulture.
- Give a voice to the gardener and provide him a link to the market.
- Inspire the local youth, transform communities through gardening for the benefit of future generations.
- To educate our youth on our vast social and cultural dimensions.
- To bring out the best contrasts of Chitral, lush green and all the colours.
- Give insight to visitors on the cultural practices and life in the Hindukush.
- To pursue best practices in life to keep the devil away.